Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We have an opportunity with a Fortune 10 client to be on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19 and to be a central figure in updating all UI/UX Design, company-wide. This is a fast-paced office that the entire company relies on to continue as the #1 organization in their industry. This is a high-profile team with tons of growth opportunity that is highly visible to the entire technology organization. Come join this exciting team that is responsible for creating a modern technology environment at one of the most recognizable and historic companies in the world!
Verticalmove is proud to offer one of the best contingency-staff Benefits packages in the world:
- We pay 75% or your monthly Insurance deductible
- Accrued PTO (sick & vacation)
- 401k with a 4% match
As a Senior UX Product Designer, you will be at the center of innovation at a Fortune 10 company, tackling bold initiatives using a modern approach of disciplined Agile and lean software practices to transform the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
The Senior UX Product Designer will be working on Salesforce and will be working with an IT team, still maturing in their delivery model. You will be responsible for managing multiple stakeholders and dealing with Technical leads who are reluctant to customize.
This position is responsible for leading design thinking, UX strategy, User Requirements gathering, UX design concept definition, as well as detailed design execution. You will work with usability testing, leading the design effort by making informed decisions for product development as part of small, cross-functional product team.
• Experience with UX design advocacy within large business and technology organizations
• Experience with user research methodologies and ability to train others
• Experience working in the pharmacy or healthcare industries
• Experience with cloud-based technology platforms
• At least 5+ years of experience to manage all the complexities involved.
• The designers should be more experienced in user-centered design and leading project work independently.
• A firm understanding of user-centered design principles and user research methodologies is crucial for success in the role.
• Empathy, creative problem-solving, comfort with uncertainty, pairing with team members, excellent communication skills, curiosity and learning are the foundational characteristics of the UX Product Designer.
• 5+ years’ experience in at least one of the 3 design pillars: user research, interaction design or visual design.
• 3+ years of working effectively with Agile and lean philosophies.
• 5+ years’ experience working independently with clients or stakeholder and designing business or enterprise applications
• 5+ years’ experience executing user-centered design methodologies by leading product design decisions from research through implementation
• 5+ years’ experience working in design and prototyping software tools such as Axure, InVision or Sketch
• 1+ year of experience with modern front-end technologies and open source frameworks (e.g. Material Design, HTML/CSS, grid systems, responsive design)
Bachelor's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Fine Arts, Computer Science or Similar. Equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree considered.