Do you like to help people from a tech perspective live self directed lives. Do you want to work somewhere that you can relax and do your job and enjoy working remote. Then this is the job for you. Come work with a group in the BI reporting team and enjoy.
The Architect will provide a Data Architect to develop and implement an enterprise Data Warehouse Solution in support of the single source of truth and business process root cause analysis. The data warehouse will serve as a centralized repository for multiple data sources from internal and external sources. He or She shall gather requirements from stakeholders, prepare Data Warehouse Requirements Document, and create Data Warehouse Design Document.
• The Data Warehouse Requirements Document will include usability requirements, security requirements, businesses requirements, data requirements, query requirements, and interface requirements.
• The Data Warehouse Design Document shall include the operational requirements, application architecture, information architecture, interface architecture, technology architecture, and security architecture.
Must have a thorough understanding of modern information technology infrastructure practices and possess at least ten (10) years of experience conducting the following:
• Defining, designing and building relational and dimensional databases. Performing data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation.
• Maps source system data to data warehouse models
• Translating business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
• Develops and tests ETL processes
• Reviewing and developing object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
• Coordinating with business users to develop scripts, queries, or software code to accomplish specific requirements or tasks.
• Hands-on expertise in data warehousing and architecture, data modelling, master data, big data analytics, real-time analytics, and data visualization, and reporting
• Hands-on management of SQL Server 2012 or higher, Oracle, or IBM DB2, involving implementation of schemas, indexes, and query optimization
• Experience with Developing strategies for data acquisition, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.