Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We have an opportunity with a Fortune 10 client to be on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19 and to be a central figure in updating all technology, company-wide. This is a fast-paced office that the entire company relies on to continue as the #1 organization in their industry. This is a high-profile team with tons of growth opportunity that is highly visible to the entire technology organization. Come join this exciting team that is responsible for creating a modern technology environment at one of the most recognizable and historic companies in the world!
Verticalmove is proud to offer one of the best contingency-staff Benefits packages in the world:
- We pay 75% or your monthly Insurance deductible
- Accrued PTO (sick & vacation)
- 401k with a 4% match
We have an opportunity to be a part of a world-wide education innovation leader, taking great pride in culture & community. Both on campus and online you’ll experience the spirit of the Phoenix. We are seeking people to thrive within an environment of hard work, creativity, and rewarding benefits. We support each other within our individual paths to personal and professional growth, creating an incredibly positive and fun atmosphere.
You will also have the chance to volunteer for local and national causes in our neighborhoods. Giving to one another and giving back to our communities is what makes us better people and a best-in-class university.
Join our team to access an energized and mobilized community working to change the lives of our students, their families and future generations.
The Senior Front-end Developer will work within their Agile team to develop front end applications and components within the AEM CMS.
An Engineer III supports hardware/software development and design, deployment of cloud services and installation of working IT systems using corporate technology standards. An individual is responsible for one or more of the following areas:
- code or system designs
- development of system and/or installation of hardware
- system administration
- security administration
- maintenance and system upgrades
- software/hardware debugging
- enhancements to existing IT systems
- modification/maintenance of existing applications using engineering release and utilities from the manufacturers to increase the effectiveness of the product.
1. Work onsite in Phoenix as the primary work location to interact, collaborate and coordinate work on a frequent basis with other employees in IT and throughout the organization.
2. Design, develop, code, test and debug new or existing software applications and installed hardware, and perform firmware and system administration responsibilities.
3. Customize purchased IT systems, as necessary, and assist or maintain program libraries and technical manuals.
4. Assist or perform hardware optimization through software benchmarking.
5. Support and/or install IT systems in one or more of the following areas: software applications, hardware systems, networks, databases, IT Security features, or other areas as required.
6. Provide direction and support to less experienced IT engineers, as required, to orient them and increase their understanding of system engineering.
7. Participate in the testing process and testing automation through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
8. Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge and currency by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
9. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
• HTML 5
• HTL / AEM
• React / Redux
• Node JS
• SASS / LESS / CSS
• Material UI and Material Design
• Node JS
• Java J2EE
• Must have an understanding and knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within one or more of the following areas: design and deployment of cloud services, software development.
• Experience working in an agile or scaled agile environment
• Working knowledge of Software IT systems or experience in a related technical field
• Experience to work on most phases of IT systems development, testing, installation, and support
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and department staff
• Ability to work in a team environment and act as a resource for less experienced resources and relay necessary information as appropriate.
• Easily adapt to and embrace a fast-moving and rapidly changing work environment
• Demonstrate a growth mindset and exhibit a highly collaborative workstyle
5 years of prior IT work experience; or at least 8 years of prior IT work experience
• Bachelor's degree in a technology field and five (5) years of prior IT work experience; or at least eight (8) years of prior IT work experience