We’re a well-funded stealth startup creating a cutting-edge enterprise platform for interactive customer and employee engagement. Looking for very creative, collaborative self-starters who want to rapidly experiment and then ship a reliable, easy-to-use system that creates a new product category. This is an innovator’s dream challenge that requires fusing the input of multiple audio/video/lidar sensors, reasoning over those data streams with faster-than-real-time AI systems, and then translating those outputs to hyper-realistic 3D interactive renderings using the Unreal or Unity game engines.
Offices in Puget Sound (Washington State) and Washington DC areas. Stock option package and bonus system, flexible work-from home hours, fun environment and most importantly, a culture that emphasizes personal growth with a focus on the character traits of Gratefulness, Graciousness and Generosity.
The personalities we are looking for include:
• A passion for system performance – in our world milliseconds count, so whether your expertise is hardware, software, network comms, big data, etc. we need people who thrive on finding the most efficient approach to a solution.
• A Maker Mentality – willingness to try novel approaches and put things together in unusual ways to achieve system goals.
We are looking for a software engineer with deep experience in computer graphics to join our team and build state of the art technology in the areas of advanced computer graphics, AI/ML, and audio/video data processing.
The work will include participating in the development of our technology and our product; collaborating with our partners and integrating their software into our own system; evaluating open source and other libraries for possible inclusion in our system, and assist in the myriad of engineering tasks that a new company like ours needs to be successful.
As we are a small, fully remote, new team working on advanced technology, the candidate must have demonstrated strong skills and abilities in working independently, communicating effectively verbally and in writing, setting priorities, and managing multiple tasks. Above all, the candidate must be passionate and fearless in learning new skills and exploring new ideas.
Experience in at least one of the following areas is also required:
• Windows application development.
• Augmented or virtual reality applications.
• AI techniques for modeling and decision-making.
• Python programming.
• Code benchmarking and optimization, including single-thread, multi-thread, and GPU performance.
• Soft real-time systems.
• 5+ years of commercial experience developing computer graphics systems, such as processing pipelines, rendering, rigging, 3D and 2D animation, lighting, compositing, effects generation.
• Deep experience in developing software using the Unreal or Unity game engines.
• Experience programming in C++.
• Experience developing code under Windows or Linux.
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.