The Senior Cloud Solutions Architect (Multi Cloud) role requires at least 15 years of experience in complex networking design / infrastructure. The Senior Cloud Solutions Architect (MC) primary responsibilities include the design, planning, management, support, and oversight of the Azure/AWS Cloud environment.
The Senior Cloud Solutions Architect (MC) will lead the Cloud migration strategy while developing new Azure Solutions including building the Azure / AWS environments and driving the cloud first strategy.
The Senior Cloud Solutions Architect (MC) will work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders. This is an experienced individual contributor hands on leadership position that will work with cross-functional team members for day-to-day activities. This candidate must have skills to plan and schedule own work activities, coordinate activities with other cross-functional team members to meet project goals. This is a hands on role and candidates must have proven experience provisioning cloud solutions.
• To conceptualize, design and deliver product/sustenance delivery through the team as per defined scope and standards in a particular technology.
• Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an Azure/AWS SME.
• Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
• Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
• Design and manage the DevOp’s Environments
• Recommend client value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices.
• Train and develop team so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and deliver risks are mitigated.
Design and develop solution for product/project and sustenance delivery.
• Effectively present public and hybrid cloud-based architectural design concepts and solutions to all levels in the organization.
• Drive decision making. Identify alternatives, pros and cons, and make recommendations.
• Anticipate when architectural change will be needed and prepare the organization for a successful transition.
• Build public and hybrid cloud-based, optimized reference applications, show-casing event driven, elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns.
• Drive public and hybrid cloud-based, proof-of-concept prototypes that assess the feasibility of solutions and demonstrate to our clients how technology can be leveraged.
• Identify, analyze and resolve the most complex public and hybrid cloud-based issues.
• Identify and balance risks and rewards to meet objectives.
• Manage multiple initiatives independently.
• Establish relationships with strategic public and hybrid cloud vendors to acquire knowledge develop partnerships, and collaborate on potential architectural solutions and technology acquisitions.
• Communicates architectural solutions to IT senior leaders and other critical stakeholders throughout the architecture planning and design process.
• Required Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (e.g. in areas of cloud architecture, data services, Azure DevOps and Security).
• AWS Certified Cloud Solutions Architecture Expert
• Minimum of 12 years’ experience in systems engineering in a corporate / enterprise IT environment.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience working with Active Directory
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working with AWS Cloud
• Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, executing, and supporting Azure / AWS cloud solutions.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016/Windows10.
• Minimum 5 years of experience designing, developing and supporting Docker / Container cloud infrastructure solutions.
• Experience with Azure cloud services (e.g. Azure Integration Services, Azure Logic Apps, hybrid cloud, advanced cloud security, Azure compute and storage services).
• Practical experience with architecture, implementation, and operation of complex multi-vendor, multi-server network infrastructures in support of a mission-critical enterprise environment.
• Demonstrated experience making architectural decisions based on simplicity, standards, scalability, extensibility, supportability, sustainability, and integrity.
• Astute in recognizing opportunities for low-hanging fruit when architecting cloud-based solutions.
• Experience doing on-prem to cloud migrations for large financial institutions required
• Experience working with agile methodologies.
• Solid experience supporting and integrating hybrid cloud architecture, on-prem, multiple cloud providers, disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) providers, and PaaS/SaaS/IAAS providers.
• Experience in key aspects of platform performance and availability monitoring and administration in a 24x7 production environment required.
• Advanced knowledge of Azure cloud storage options and storage and disk array technologies, including RAID, SAN, and NAS.
• Problem solving abilities, with the ability to “think outside the box” to devise operational solutions to complex technical problems.
• A self-starter able to administer a number of open, ongoing assignments at any one time, where some assignments are routinely unstructured, requiring autonomy and independent judgment.
• In-depth experience successfully harmonizing diverse and competing interests.
• Ability to clearly articulate a position with sound logic, supporting empirical evidence, and impartiality.
• Ability to effectively represent the organization to a variety of both internal and external constituencies.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.