Verticalmove, Inc. is a leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Verticalmove is proud to offer one of the best contingency-staff Benefits packages in the world:
- We pay 75% or your monthly Insurance deductible
- Accrued PTO (sick & vacation)
- 401k with a 4% match
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll work with your colleagues in UX and Digital Product on discovery & framing, through the entire product design, research and development process to release.
You have the ability to find the ideal balance of user goals and business objectives that results in a simple, yet effective and thoughtful user experience.
You’ll take an iterative approach to design that includes weekly user research, A/B testing, and constant collaboration with our product, engineering and business partners.
Your attention to detail and problem-solving skills are showcased throughout the entire process.
You’ll collaborate with other designers throughout your projects as well as delivering high-quality work on your own. You'll have strong communication and negotiation skills.
You’ll explore, create and define new design patterns and design systems for the digital products you produce.
You’ll build strong cross-functional partnerships to ensure we deliver high-quality solutions that meet our customer's needs.
• Designing software experiences for mobile, tablet and desktop digital products from low to high fidelity.
• Support product feature design stories, and attend meetings with cross-functional teams
• Identify design patterns and contribute to the Company's Design System
• Advocate and promote modern UX and design standards
• Support weekly planning/observing of designer lead user research
• Stay current with best practices and industry standards
• Administrative tasks
• Power user of current prototyping and design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Creative Suite
• Appreciation of HTML/CSS/JS
• Experience within an Agile (Scrum); experience with Jira a plus
• Persona development, usability testing, and observational interviews
• Knowledge of user interface design, color theory, layout, typography, usability fundamentals
• At least 5+ years of experience producing designs for customer facing and enterprise software products
• Someone with an eye for detail, who is able to take requirements and produce pixel-perfect designs that others understand
• Experience leveraging the Lean UX design processes, tools and methodologies
• A clear communicator that is able to articulate problems and present designs to stakeholders
• Self-motivated individuals who collaborate while bringing new ideas to the team
• Someone who can solve complex workflows and is passionate about continuous improvement
• An understanding of how a product should work, look, and feel, with a keen understanding of why we build it
• Ensure a product’s value for the target audience through testing and iterating
• Works closely with a team of Product Owners, Designers, Front-end Engineers, UX Researchers, and Content Strategists to deliver products that cater to our members needs
• Visualize complex sets of data in ways that are easy to understand
• Create flows and experiences that are elegant, thoughtful, simple, and intuitive
• Degree in UX Design, Interaction Design, Visual Communications, Digital Media, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Fine Arts, a related discipline or equivalent experience
Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience