The Manufacturing Engineer - Robotics is responsible for leading all procurement, manufacturing, assembly, and testing for complex robotic systems. The Manufacturing Engineer - Robotics will partner with various engineering disciplines to understand component sourcing, product specifications, and outline the most efficient methods to meet scope, timeline, budget and performance requirements.
Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
● Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
● Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
● Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
● Provides procurement decision-making information by calculating when Purchase Orders need to be issued in order to meet master production schedule
● Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
● Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
● Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
● Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services;
following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special
● Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering
● Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, SolidWorks, Minitab
prior experience with overseas Contract Manufacturing.
Requires a minimum 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
A Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or other equivalent field is required.