Do you want to come be part of a close group and be apart of a new product that helps arm our nations soldiers? Do you like to be apart of a new novel idea and be a high impact player. Do you want to earn six figures and put your ideas to work. Then we want to hear from you!
We need an Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for the design and development of innovative rugged electronics that support evolving federal and commercial cyber defense operations.
The Electrical Engineer has thorough knowledge of industrial solutions to be able to make a creative contribution and is in a position to turn ideas into solutions. The tasks are versatile and comprise all the phases of electrical design; from analysis and design of system requirements to implementation and testing. We are a team oriented, fast paced design and manufacturing company that requires flexibility and reliability in every employee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Own all electrical aspects of the design and its interfaces within the system design.
• Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements.
• Develops subsystem requirements.
• Develop conceptual designs in a timely manner - Block diagrams; Circuit System Analysis; Design breadboards.
• Develop electrical schematics and supervise circuit board layout design.
• Develop HW/SW ICD for software applications.
• Select components to meet requirements.
• Organize, hold, and assist with peer and design reviews.
• Conduct product testing - Develop, conduct, and document CCA level test plans; Assist in main assembly level test planning and design.
• Minimal oversight required for completion of tasks; able to problem solve and address issues without re-direction.
• Able to work multiple tasks simultaneously, accommodate shifting priorities and manage time accordingly.
• Assist in developing engineering design processes.
• 3+ years of working as an Electrical Engineer
• High speed interface design (USB 3.0, PCIe, SATA, etc.)
• Power supply design (Switching supplies, LDO, etc.)
• EMI experience (MIL-STD-461, FCC, CE Mark, etc.)
• Proficient in the tools required to conduct the job
Skills & Knowledge:
• Technical Capacity
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Communication Proficiency
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance