Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We have an opportunity with a Fortune 10 client to be on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19 and to be a central figure in updating all technology, company-wide. This is a fast-paced office that the entire company relies on to continue as the #1 organization in their industry. This is a high-profile team with tons of growth opportunity that is highly visible to the entire technology organization. Come join this exciting team that is responsible for creating a modern technology environment at one of the most recognizable and historic companies in the world!
Verticalmove is proud to offer one of the best contingency-staff Benefits packages in the world:
- We pay 75% or your monthly Insurance deductible
- Accrued PTO (sick & vacation)
- 401k with a 4% match
In 2017-2019, Forbes named our client as a Top 25 most valuable brand in the world (and #1 in financial services), estimating the brand to be worth $24.5 billion and growing. In 2018 and 2019, Fortune ranked them as a Top 15 most admired company worldwide, and a Top 25 best company to work for.
We have an exciting, highly visible opportunity with this Fortune 15 FANG, next-gen group with more than 112 million business and consumer customers globally across 130 countries that is completely disrupting the $134.1 trillion global industry – named Top 25 most valuable brand worldwide with an annual revenue of $35 billion, which is increasing 5% year after year.
This is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York with a corporate Satellite office in Phoenix and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
We have an immediate need for a QA automation engineer that knows TestNG, REST APIs, PostMan scripting, Selenium.
Why is this Role & Team Exciting?
This is an opportunity with a Fortune 15 client in a highly visible role that could be seen by any other business or IT unit, company-wide.
- You will be working on the Digital Payments team
- Highly visible team that manages end to end PMO.
- This is not simply a bill-paying team. They do all of the projects from the "Labs" team, which introduces new technology. This team builds all company tools that synchronize with apps like PayPal, Venmo, Apple / Samsung / Google Pay, FitBit, etc.
- They pilot highly visible products the company, globally.
- Contractors will gain massive amounts of expertise in how payments work in-store & e-commerce. They have exposure to distributed Platform Engineering. HIGHLY VISIBLE team. Your work will be seen by many people from I.C. to C-Level.
- Will design automation for the entire Platform
- Focus on tooling the QA Platform
QA candidate with solid QA testing and automation experience using selenium. Sauce Labs and Puppeteer experience will be a plus.
Programming experience on Java is also a must.
- QA Testing
- Automation using Selenium
- Sauce Labs & Puppeteer is a Plus+
- Sellenium, SoftLapse, automation of rest, Unix testing, integration manual. Needs manual and automation, 1-5 years
- Emphasis is on building automation frameworks and help developers leverage these frameworks.
- Strong on owning responsibilities and communications to ensure broader teams use their outputs.
- Work location is remote until offices open and then this person must sit in the Scottsdale, AZ office
- Mid / Senior QA for test automation
- Communication must be fantastic. Candidate should be analytical and able to grasp and understand problems.