Our client places an enormous emphasis on users and usability. We sit at the intersection of commerce and experiences and are rare in our business model where we are one of only a few companies in the world that lead a user's end to end commerce experience.
You'll work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. Among some of the traits we are looking for: deep technical knowledge, set technical goals, contribute to product strategy, stubbornness against settling, bold decision-making, drive architecture decisions, and design internet-scale solutions.
This client is passionate about providing the best customer experience everyday through a differentiated set of products and services. The Risk Management capabilities are at the core of delivering the outstanding customer experience while handling credit and fraud losses at lowest levels in the industry. With the mix of assets like closed-loop data, machine learning models, underwriting techniques on a modern technology stack they are re-imagining how payment experiences & risk management converge in a more modern, digital, and connected world.
A top rated company in their industry known for providing the world's best customer service through products and services is looking for talented Front-end/Full Stack Engineers in the Phoenix Area wanting to grow with a well established company! Since 1850, this company has worked to make a difference in their customers lives and the numbers show it:
• $6.9 billion in Net Income
• $40.3 billion in Revenue
• #16 in Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies
This Product Development Analyst will be assisting in the software product vision and deployment of the Risk Capabilities in the authorization platforms. The successful individual ensures that his/her software product meets the evolving needs of Risk Management through continual innovation, evaluation and deployment. Requires strong problem solving and data analysis skills. Incumbent would be assisting Product owner in managing a scrum team or a set of scrum teams, groom user stories, ensure global product design, meet required performance, availability and automation needs across markets and products.
The Analyst, Product Development, will report and assist the Manager Product Owner in making sure that authorization system has global workflows, plug and play platform components and platform is able to scale to meet future needs.
- Assisting in user story authoring and refinement by working with Product Owner and engineering teams
- Managing dependencies across different scrum teams involved in the use case journey
- Reviewing and validating the acceptance criteria of completed user stories to support user story acceptance
- Performing Data Analysis, Problem Analysis by using different root cause analysis techniques in Problem Solving
- Participating in all agile program and team ceremonies
- Communicating and facilitating resolution of issues, and changes tied to the committed product backlog
- 0-3 years as Business/System/Product analyst in software delivery
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills