Our client places an enormous emphasis on users and usability. We sit at the intersection of commerce and experiences and are rare in our business model where we are one of only a few companies in the world that lead a user's end to end commerce experience.
You'll work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. Among some of the traits we are looking for: deep technical knowledge, set technical goals, contribute to product strategy, stubbornness against settling, bold decision-making, drive architecture decisions, and design internet-scale solutions.
This client is passionate about providing the best customer experience everyday through a differentiated set of products and services. The Risk Management capabilities are at the core of delivering the outstanding customer experience while handling credit and fraud losses at lowest levels in the industry. With the mix of assets like closed-loop data, machine learning models, underwriting techniques on a modern technology stack they are re-imagining how payment experiences & risk management converge in a more modern, digital, and connected world.
A top rated company in their industry known for providing the world's best customer service through products and services is looking for talented Front-end/Full Stack Engineers in the Phoenix Area wanting to grow with a well established company! Since 1850, this company has worked to make a difference in their customers lives and the numbers show it:
• $6.9 billion in Net Income
• $40.3 billion in Revenue
• #16 in Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies
- Creates business logic and the associated journeys used in risk capabilities.
- This role is accountable for understanding and translating business requirements into code.
- Adheres to design and quality guidelines as defined by product team.
- Works in agile environment with Scrum Master, Product Owner and peers to develop and deploy business logic
Reports into daily stand-ups noting progress and/or impediments
- Work with technology partners to deploy product
- Correlates requirements to the impact of logic to consumers and performs relevant testing
- Solicits and reviews test acceptance criteria and generates UAT data
- Participates and contributes in scrum show and tell, grooming, and retrospectives
- Learn and work on company proprietary tools
- Experience working in a technical delivery team or coursework/internship as a data developer, analyst or scientist
- Experience in a cross-functional and global environment
- Working knowledge of Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS) and/or workflow orchestrators
- Experience working in Agile| SAFe environments
- Experience in Banking risk strategy executionExperience
– 0-3 years
- Demonstrated ability digest requirements and translate to executable/logical blocks of programming/language
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and solution skills with the ability to clearly articulate the end product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient in any data query/tools such as SQL, HQL/Hive, SAS
- Proficient in Java, Object oriented programming concepts
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or business/financial discipline