Our client powers the world’s largest, most advanced virtual health programs by designing and manufacturing integrated software and hardware telemedicine solutions that support a patient at any point in the continuum of care.
Providers are enabled with data capturing tools to deliver evidence-based treatment and improve patient outcomes while lowering costs. Providers looking for their own technology to manage capacity, save money, and deliver responsible medicine, will get all they need from one platform. Recognizing the importance of trust and consistency in healthcare, they also offer white-label versions of their systems so that providers can self-brand their virtual care offerings to strengthen the patient relationship with their organization.
With over 40 million consults delivered in over 60 countries and specializing in both federal and commercial spaces, the virtual health platform deploys in its highly secure Azure environment and is used worldwide from the Department of Veteran Affairs and White House Medical Unit to rural hospitals and villages in Africa. Founded in 2002 by a Marine Corps Reserve Veteran still serving as CEO, our client is proud to be Veteran-Owned.
You will be working with the Engineering team to conceptualize, design, evaluate and test new electronic components (hardware and firmware) and board assemblies. They will interface with other departments such as Product Management and Production to understand the use of and manufacturing processes of our products. They will be a key part in the design of new products and implementing improvements to legacy products throughout the product life cycle.
• Create accurate eCAD models in Altium and LTspice.
• Have knowledge of firmware code such as C-code and FPGA.
• Create reports detailing designs, testing and experimentation.
• Assist the engineering team in generation and maintenance of design drawings.
• Assist the engineering team in testing new products or changes to products.
• Assist in brainstorming of new creative solutions to products and problems.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Basic understanding of eCAD models in Altium and LTspice.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
• Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
• Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Up to five years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor's Degree (BS, BSEE) from four-year college or university in Electrical Engineering.