I'm one of those odd people that stumbled into the obsession they never knew they had then made a career out of it and I've loved every minute ever since. I am absolutely enthralled by the process of solving one of the biggest business problems facing every company today: Human Capital Management.
No Recent Posts
$0.00 - $0.00
United States, WA - 98034
Verticalmove is a highly retained Technology Headhunting firm focused on the top 10% of Software talent that work in the SaaS/PaaS/Cloud space. Due to our successes in Seattle and San Francisco we are now looking to expand our team.
We’re a leading professional talent consultancy solving some of the most challenging business problems among the leading Fortune 500 brands. Similar to the Industrial Revolution of the 1800s, the world now is in the middle of a Technology Revolution, and it’s our mission to help our clientele compete globally through a number of talent solutions that include employment branding, executive search and staffing solutions.
There has never been a better time to be in recruiting:
• Preferred Staffing Partner: $20 billion global media conglomerate.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 largest cloud computing companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: #1 global GRC enterprise software company.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: #1 online consumer security company.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 global consumer console gaming companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 2 of the top 3 global streaming music companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 big data/advanced analytics companies.
We’re immediately searching for an exceptional Senior Business Development Executive to lead sales and account management activities throughout our Pacific Northwest market territories. We’re looking for the following traits:
• YOU have grit – the word ‘no’ doesn’t exist to you – you’re the one who wins when everyone else doesn’t.
• YOU will be responsible for developing a complete end-to-end strategy for broader business development within our company, including lead generation, new business-to-business account development, and ongoing account management. Eventually, building a team of Account Managers and SDRs.
• YOU will be an experienced hybrid Hunter/Farmer with a passion for exceptional customer experiences. The right individual will be able to communicate the precise differences between hunting and farming and will enjoy the thrill of the hunt.
• YOU will have experience in selling larger, complex IT, Consulting and/or Staffing solutions, where it’s essential to collaborate across multiple stakeholders to establish the initial client relationship, and furthermore, proliferate throughout various parallel organizations within said client.
• YOU will be responsible for deal execution, which includes driving deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from transactions which do meet the business objectives or represent a potential and unacceptable risk.
• You are the first point of contact and the face of our firm: make initial contact and then engage their interests.
• Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop high-value candidates from within our own leads database.
• Interact with prospects via phone and email - strong emphasis on the phone - after all this is a contact sport!
• Identify and influence monetary and non-monetary motivators whether you are talking to a VP or Software Engineer.
• Immerse yourself in the technology space (SaaS/PaaS/Cloud) and become a market expert through our 6-month training program.
• Learn from the best, take what you like, and leave the rest. There are 1000 ways to do this right and we look for those that forge their own success.
• Prior experience in the IT Consulting, Staffing or Headhunting industry is preferred, though NOT required. We would be open to backgrounds coming from SaaS/PaaS or other technology environments depending on their level of polish.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, specifically having a strong executive presence as this position will regularly interface with both C level leadership and hiring managers.
• Strong interpersonal traits such as self-motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks. Bonus points for clearly articulating your passion for a career versus a job.
• Willingness to obtain and retain (learn) technical knowledge that will differentiate you as a subject matter expert and allow you to rise above the noise throughout our industry.
• Bachelor's or equivalent experience - we look for drive, intelligence, and passion and those traits come from a variety of backgrounds.