Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We’re a leading professional talent consultancy solving some of the most challenging business problems among the leading Fortune 500 brands. Similar to the Industrial Revolution of the 1800s, the world now is in the middle of a Technology Revolution, and it’s our mission to help our clientele compete globally through a number of talent solutions that include employment branding, executive search and staffing soltions.
For 2016 the Harvard Business Review suggests that attracting and retaining talent is among the top three business concerns for CEOs globally:
• Preferred Staffing Partner: $20 billion global media conglomerate.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 largest cloud computing companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: #1 global GRC enterprise software company.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: #1 online consumer security company.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 global consumer console gaming companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 2 of the top 3 global streaming music companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 big data/advanced analytics companies.
Why Should You Consider Our Opportunity?:
• YOU will represent some of the most recognized brands in the world such as Expedia, Salesforce.com and Uber, and will help scale smaller start-ups that could develop into the next Amazon or Google.
• YOU will build companies from the bottom-up and the top (executive search) down. More than 50% of our engagements are structured on a retained or project basis.
• YOU will have access to the best tools in the industry – LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Digital Marketing, Automated Sourcing and Administrative Support. Furthermore, we’ve built an amazing team of Talent Qualification Specialists that support our Recruiters through hundreds of carefully screened leads weekly.
• YOU will receive the best training in the industry. Although, we go above and beyond and provide significant mentorship, which is always better than just training.
• YOU will work in a fun and incredibly ambitious environment where you work with colleagues that are as driven and motivated as you are.
• WE offer the best commission structure in the business.
• WE provide outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits.
401k with 4% matching (immediate vesting), employer-paid insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision and short-term disability.
• WE provide 24 days PTO annually first year and up to an additional 12 days PTO for exceptional performance. That's more than 7 weeks of rest and relaxation outside of the office.
• Source and prescreening the best candidates in the industry candidates.
• Develop, execute & experiment with new sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to identify potential candidates, meet overall recruiting & candidate development goals.
• Connect and engage with passive and active candidates while building and maintain relationships.
• Call, screen, and qualify technical candidates.
• Immerse yourself in technology space and be a market expert.
• Work with client manager to provide candidates with the best job search experience.
• Managing the entire interview process from sourcing to hiring, this is a full lifecycle position.
• Interfacing with applicants and coordinating interviews with our Principals and/or Directors.
• Research current Recruiting Best Practices, methods and processes to proactively recommend process changes.
• Learn how to develop and execute your own marketing strategies based upon existing leads and data, while learn.
• Enjoy learning about the IT industry.
• Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online.
• Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement.
• Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results.
• Display a strong interest in business development and sales.
• Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Be effective at building strong relationships.
• Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
• A strong attention toward an outstanding candidate experience.
• An established track record of performing at above average levels in Education, Competitive Sports or Extra Curricular Activities.
• Ability to balance high expectations for team performance with a fun company culture.
• Interest in technology, recruiting and building exciting companies.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to win.
• College degree preferred but not required. Being curious, smart and ambitious/driven is an acceptable alternative to having a College degree.