Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We build IT, Product and Software Engineering teams. Period.
For more than two decades we’ve been building IT, Product, and Software Engineering teams for global Fortune 50 brands to smaller, emerging growth start-up companies. By providing exceptional Executive Search, Direct Hire, Contract/Temporary, and RPO services, we’ve built complete teams from the top-down, and the bottom-up, across many industries that include Retail, Finance, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Telecom and Software.
- Customer Success Story - RPO initiative to build the engineering team for a leading technology company reinventing consumer banking and finance.
We’ve written an in-depth LinkedIn article that talks about the recruitment industry, how we differentiate ourselves and several customer success stories (copy/paste link): https://lnkd.in/ggXGbxn
Before we dive into what we are looking for let's first look at a very important question: what do you get out of this?
• Aside from an uncapped commission structure, getting your weekends back (we do M-F), and a highly immersive 3-month training program?
• Seattle is the tech capital of the country and there are really only three ways into it: be an engineer, sell the products those engineers make, or build the teams that build the products.
• We are very excitedly in that last group which is part of growing $8 billion a year industry.
• We are not the team that is hired to handle the 'low hanging fruit', we get the people other's cant. We find the diamonds in the rough and pull the leaders in the field from the competition.
• This is not just any sales job, this is a career in high-level solution-based sales with some of the most impactful names in the industry such as Salesforce, Teradata, and Uber.
• We built the teams that built the CRMs you use, the app you use to call a ride, the platform Netflix runs on, and a hundred other products that aren't even on the market or public knowledge yet.
• So what do you get out of this? You get the opportunity for a very lucrative future in a highly competitive and quickly growing industry, with targeted training and mentoring with one of those most in-demand skill sets out there.
• You are the first point of contact and the face of our firm: make initial contact and then engage their interests.
• Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop high-value candidates from within our own leads database.
• Interact with prospects via phone and email - strong emphasis on the phone - after all this is a contact sport!
• Identify and influence monetary and non-monetary motivators whether you are talking to a VP or Software Engineer.
• Immerse yourself in the technology space (SaaS/PaaS/Cloud) and become a market expert through our 3-month training program.
• Learn from the best, take what you like, and leave the rest. There are 1000 ways to do this right and we look for those that forge their own success.
• 2+ years of B2B, Consumer Sales, or Customer Service.
• An established track record of performing at above-average levels in Education.
• Competitive Sports or Extra-Curricular Activities - we look for the overachievers.
• Ability to balance high expectations for team performance with fun company culture.
• Strong interest in technology.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the need to win.
• Bachelor's or equivalent experience - we look for drive, intelligence, and passion and those traits come from a variety of backgrounds.