Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Relocation Offered for USA Residents ONLY. H1b transfers are welcome.
Green Card Assistance available.
Interested in working for what is considered to be one of the largest and most successful software (Cloud/SaaS) companies in the entire world? We have more than 60,000 global employees in more than 130 countries, over 238,000 customers in 188 countries and a valuation of nearly $100 billion dollars.
You'll have the opportunity to solve some of the largest, most distributed, and complex Cloud/SaaS issues in the entire industry. You'll receive twenty PTO days, ten paid holidays and the entire week between Christmas and New Year holiday off -- that's seven weeks of paid time.
Mon-Thurs we offer free lunch, and every Fri free Beer and Wine bash. We also have a very liberal telecommute and work from home situation.
If you're excited let's get things started.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Ariba Engineering team is looking for a talented, passionate, hands-on seasoned Architect with proven architecture, design and implementation skills to join its technology architecture team. As an Architect, you have the opportunity to accelerate the innovation and delivery of the next generation of Ariba cloud products. You will be part of our continued ongoing efforts to deliver the best in class experience for our customers and partners. Our solutions touch all the participants of the largest Business Network running over $1 Trillion of collaborative commerce. Applications running on the Network provide critical business processes involving thousands of buying organization, millions of sellers across the globe, and several millions of users. The Network handles tens of terabytes of structured and unstructured data.
• Solve innovative business problems in a fast paced environment working with smart software engineers.
• Strong experience building mobile applications and REST web services.
• Experience architecting and developing web-based systems, data processing systems, and enterprise integration systems.
• Proven experience working in complex and polyglot technology environments.
• Experience in Performance Management and Capacity Planning for large scale cloud applications.
• Ensure and understand needs for including latest technologies to the existing framework.
• Proponent of test driven development.
• Provide technical leadership across all of Ariba Engineering.
• Significant experience with Enterprise Architecture.
• 12+ years relevant work experience.
• Five or more years of UI design experience for software, Web applications, and/or Mobile applications.
• Strong conceptualization and visual communication ability.
• Exceptional design sense, production value and attention to details.
• Strong design and development skills in one or more of the following -- Java, J2EE, XML, REST, JSON.
• In-depth knowledge of SQL and database technologies (Hive, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, SAP HANA).