Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Relocation Offered for USA Residents ONLY. H1b transfers are welcome.
Green Card Assistance available.
Interested in working for what is considered to be one of the largest and most successful software (Cloud/SaaS) companies in the entire world? We have more than 60,000 global employees in more than 130 countries, over 238,000 customers in 188 countries and a valuation of nearly $100 billion dollars.
You'll have the opportunity to solve some of the largest, most distributed, and complex Cloud/SaaS issues in the entire industry. You'll receive twenty PTO days, ten paid holidays and the entire week between Christmas and New Year holiday off -- that's seven weeks of paid time.
Mon-Thurs we offer free lunch, and every Fri free Beer and Wine bash. We also have a very liberal telecommute and work from home situation.
If you're excited let's get things started.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, hands-on senior architect with proven architecture, design and implementation skills to join its technology architecture team.
* Define the strategy and architecture for Ariba's next generation mobile and web UI
* Provide technical leadership across all of Ariba Engineering
* Partner with executive management on Ariba's future strategy
* Coordinate technology adoption and feature designs across product lines
* Drive cross-company technology initiatives
* Provide leadership in all areas of the development process, including development standards and practices, system architecture and design, functional and technical design and implementation, and unit and regression test design
* Represent technology externally to customers, prospects, and the field organization
* Consumer-grade user interface design and UX, including social web and collaboration UIs
* High availability / mission critical enterprise applications
* Intimate familiarity with UX standards and trends across native OS, web and mobile UIs
* A balance of entrepreneurial and large-company experience
* Experience as a Chief/Lead Architect
* Charismatic leadership style and communication skills
* 12+ years relevant work experience
* Significant level of expertise working within an web-application software platform and designing, developing and delivering enterprise scale applications
* History of demonstrated technical leadership in delivering large complex projects and leading engineering teams
* Proven and demonstrable experience in architecting, designing and implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems
* Demonstrated independence, creativity and initiative and the ability to understand the company's product architecture and business goals
* Experience in API design and RESTful web service interfaces