We are data... our data driven approach to consumer audience analytics and behavioral targeting has changed the advertising landscape forever making "reaching an audience anytime anywhere" a daily reality. We reach HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of people. We are successful, just a few years old with 125 plus employees, one of the "top places to work" and shining star that Goldman Sachs places in the top 30 companies most likely to succeed along side AIRBNB, Box.net and Dropbox. We touch more than 100 billion pieces of data every day and handle a trillion transactions monthly. We construct innovative products and train predictive models from hundreds of terabytes of data produced by hundreds of millions of Internet users. The list of accolades is impressive for 2013.
We are looking for experienced Engineers to join our small but extremely well respected Data Engineering team. Come surround yourself with some proven innovators coming from Facebook, Google and Amazon
- Collaborate in a team based environment to define, drive and deliver how our vast portfolio of customers can program with data
- Learn and implement state-of-the-art analytics and stream processing solutions
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle which includes designing, testing, building, deployment, running and scaling features and infrastructure that fuels multiple business models
- Drive agile methods and best practices for web-scale code and operations
- Have professional experience in and enjoys leveraging open-source solutions
- 5 or more years of software development experience
- Expert Java and network programming skills and willing to learn more, lot's more
- Solid working knowledge of the Java ecosystem including the JDK and commons API.
- Professional experience with the Unix/Linus environment
- Must be proficient in shell and at least one other scripting language
- Professional experience in building resilient and "recovery oriented" types of systems
- Solid experience with Amazon's EC2 and S3 product offerings
- Professional experience with analytics on Big Data solutions, including Hadoop and other NoSQL solutions.
Must have a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field