• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
As an automation engineer, your focus will be on developing and implementing the state of the art tools and methodologies to automate all aspects of our cloud services.
• Cloud Automation framework.
• Automate Application Provisioning.
• Automate System upgrades.
• Automate System scale-up/down.
• Experience embedding security controls and processes into the DevOps workflow.
• Familiarity with big data engines (Hadoop/MongoDB/etc).
• Experience working in large enterprise IT, implementing complex solutions, preferably cloud services.
• Familiarity with AWS services or infrastructure architecture.
• Experience with automated deployments and source code / configuration management tools - GitHub, VSTS, AWS OpsWorks, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
• Proficiency with object oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
• Experience building for and on the cloud.
• Understand the nature of the cloud – its massive scale and the imperative to automate in every aspect of the development cycle.
• Experience developing distributed systems and cloud services.
• Sound understanding of what it takes to have a production ready solution and operate in the DevOps model.
• Solid understanding of the UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems.
• Knowledge of relational database engines.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.