Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for leveraging and extending existing test automation tools and frameworks. You must be comfortable doing so in a fast-paced agile environment. You should have strong experience in building automated testing capabilities for CI/CD pipelines and are knowledgeable around testing distributed systems on public and private clouds. Knowledge and experience around Test Driven Development is recommended.
• Building and running test systems in a CI/CD pipeline.
• Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and Test Driven Development.
• Experience coding in Java, Golang, Python or C/C.
• Test Automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Sauce Labs, JMeter.
• Public Cloud – AWS, Private Cloud – Openstack, VMWare.
• Virtualization and Container technology such as Mesos and Docker.
• Testing RESTful APIs.
• Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing and mocking frameworks.
• Continuous integration solutions such as Jenkins, TeamCity, or Bamboo.
• Build tools – Gradle, Maven, make.
• Experience with Version Control Systems - Git, Github, Bitbucket.