My path to being a Technical Recruiter started when I was a Sales Rep selling Telecom services back in 1996. One of my calls was to a small recruiting firm in Foster City, which ended up recruiting me and my life has been recruiting focused since.
While the mechanics of a job search are very basic, its the intricate details that can muddle things up. That's where my experience comes in. One thing I will never do is to send your resume to a client without finding out if you are interested in the opportunity.
I am also a firm believer that if I treat my candidates and clients with respect and professionalism, they will be relationships for life. This is important, as the key to being a successful recruiter is the ability to have candidates feel comfortable about giving their friends as referrals.
We are a leading provider of UEBA, User and Entity Based Analytics and our solution allows customers to detect and defend against cyber attacks that would other wise go unseen. Our solution allows SOC (Security Operation Center) to do their job more effectively.
We are backed and staffed with seasoned security experts from Imperva and Sumo Logic and we are privately funded .
Design and develop various platform components using latest technologies and coding in Scala.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a brand new data processing system to detect advanced security threats using the latest stream processing and machine learning techniques.
You will have the opportunity to define and work in various areas of the platform including data ingestion, data processing, algorithm design, machine learning, reporting, visualization, etc.
You are passionate about large-scale systems.
You care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code.
You enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution.
You have experience with performance, scalability, and reliability issues of large 24x7 systems.
• Experience in Scala or other functional programming languages (Haskell, Scheme, Lisp, Ocaml, F#). Alternative deep Java expertise and strong desire to learn Scala.
• Strong Object-oriented experience, for example in Java, Scala, Ruby, or C++.
• Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements.
• Experience with distributed data processing system (Akka, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Shark, Hadoop, others.)
• Must want to work in a rapidly growing start-up and have a strong desire to make it successful.
• Must want to join and foster a team environment where we all celebrate each other's victories.
• At least two years of professional experience building scalable distributed system
• B.S. in Computer Science or related disciplines.