Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
• Valid H1b Visa Transfers Welcomes, Green Card Petition Filed Within 6 Months
• Please No OPT EAD, Valid H1b With 24 Months Remaining Or TN1
Employees: More than 2,000 Globally, with aprox 400 in Engineering.
Industry: Financial Enterprise Software [SaaS & PaaS], think similar to Salesforce.com and their Force.com platform as a service.
[Tell Me More About The Position]
We’re 1 of the top 5 SaaS companies in the world, and considered to be the fastest growing among the 5. In the past 18 months we’ve grown our revenues from $180.0 million to over $400.0 million, remained profitable and growing earnings at 283% quarter over quarter. We’ve seen our stock grow from $30.00 to over $120.00 per share.
We are to the financial technology world (FinTech) what Salesforce.com is to the sales and marketing world - think similar to Salesforce. Currently we’re processing $1.5 billion dollars daily in complex financial transactions for a $1.36 trillion dollar industry.
[Awards and Recognition]
• SF Business Times Bay Area Best Places to Work, 2017
• San Francisco Business Times Top 50 East Bay Tech Employers, 2017
Interested in talking with us further about our opportunity?
We're a provider of enterprise on-demand solutions, including an online network, software and services for the residential mortgage industry. We are leading the mortgage industry into the future, developing and marketing software solutions that are transforming how mortgage lenders, investors, and settlement service providers work—and work together.
The Architecture Team is looking for a Platform Architect who will define the vision of our platform, drive the evolution to services-based architecture, ensure the platform flexibility, stability, security and scalability, help in platform transition from on premise to a cloud deployment.
• Develop strategic vision of the platform architecture and the technologies within the platform.
• Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify their requirements and translate them to platform capabilities.
• Develop a shares architectural vision with the platform and cloud teams.
• Perform architecture and design reviews to ensure implementations’ consistency and quality.
• Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Architect the platform for high scalability, performance and availability.
• Partner with the infrastructure team on building adequate physical environment.
• Evaluate new technologies, develop POC and demos.
• Stay current with a broad range of industry trends, technologies and architecture.
• 12-15 years of software development experience and systems architecture.
• Excellent understanding of scalable cloud architectures.
• Good understanding of AWS technologies.
• Strong knowledge of modern programming languages and frameworks.
• Deep knowledge of API design and services-based architectures.
• Experience working in large scale, agile development environments.