Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
• Valid H1b Visa Transfers Welcomes, Green Card Petition Filed Within 6 Months
• Please No OPT EAD, Valid H1b With 24 Months Remaining Or TN1
Employees: More than 2,000 Globally, with aprox 400 in Engineering.
Industry: Financial Enterprise Software [SaaS & PaaS], think similar to Salesforce.com and their Force.com platform as a service.
[Tell Me More About The Position]
We’re 1 of the top 5 SaaS companies in the world, and considered to be the fastest growing among the 5. In the past 18 months we’ve grown our revenues from $180.0 million to over $400.0 million, remained profitable and growing earnings at 283% quarter over quarter. We’ve seen our stock grow from $30.00 to over $120.00 per share.
We are to the financial technology world (FinTech) what Salesforce.com is to the sales and marketing world - think similar to Salesforce. Currently we’re processing $1.5 billion dollars daily in complex financial transactions for a $1.36 trillion dollar industry.
[Awards and Recognition]
• SF Business Times Bay Area Best Places to Work, 2017
• San Francisco Business Times Top 50 East Bay Tech Employers, 2017
Interested in talking with us further about our opportunity?
• Manage a team of engineers who develop, modify and unit test software applications in local, networked, or Internet-based software programs.
• Provide guidance and direction regarding daily tasks for team leads and Sr. Developers.
• Own development related deliverables and manage associated timelines and tasks.
• Provide QA and Product team members with estimates and updates.
• Work with your manager on metrics and reporting as necessary.
• Perform code reviews and debug issues.
• Must be able to lead a team to deliver high-quality code on schedule and communicate with groups in and outside the development team.
• Drive the creation of a new application including working closely with Product Management to define the product.
• Overseeing the product architecture.
• Hiring and nurturing a high performing team.
• Building a development roadmap.
• Acting as a project manager in driving the daily execution of the team.
• Coaching the team.
• Experience with Open Source products and components, including public contribution.
• At least 8 years of software engineering experience, 3 as an engineering manager leading 5+ engineers.
• Agile process experience.
• Familiarity and experience working with object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Knowledge of the mortgage industry is desired.
• Strong collaborative, coaching, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent professional experience.