Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We’re a leading Enterprise SaaS Software company located in Palo Alto that has more than 3,000 customers across 85 countries worldwide such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Docusign, Hortonworks, etc. We’ve raised nearly $180 million in funding from top VCs responsible for other successful companies such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Box and Yelp.
Our company is let by a world class Chief Executive Officer https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-bogan-a0a3aa?, who is the Chairman of Apptio, who went IPO in the second half of 2016, former Chairman for Citrix ($14 Billion Dollar Company), former Venture Capitalist and Partner with Greylock Capital (AirBnB, Cloudera, Dropbox, Facebook and Lifelock), and prior to all of that he was President and COO of Rational Software (sold for $2 billion).
The DevOps Architect will drive the vision and development of Adaptive Insights' build, deploy, test automation tools and infrastructure. You and your team will be responsible for providing a scalable and extensible Continuous Integration framework. You bring proven experience and a passion to experiment and automate to produce reliable, scalable infrastructure, and enable the engineering teams building and deploying our Java stack.
• Help develop a vision and long term roadmap for tools engineering and deliver that vision with incremental and regular delivery to the engineering organization.
• Architect, automate, and maintain internal processes, tools, and systems.
• Develop and measure metrics that define success.
•10+ years experience in infrastructure development, build and release automation, continuous integration and deployment.
• Experience with a wide toolset in build and deploy - Gradle, Ant, Ivy, Groovy, Jenkins, Chef, etc.
• Solid experience in source control tools like Git, past experience with Perforce.
• Experience with Artifactory and/or Nexus.
• Programming experience in Java, scripting in Python and shell scripts.
• Good understanding of the various cloud hosting services and knowledge of the services offered by Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
• Experience implementing containerization or virtualization using Docker, VMWare, Virtualbox or Vagrant.
• Experience using system and Application Monitoring tools like Nagios, SolarWinds, New Relic, AppDynamics.
• Setting up Centralized Log collection, management and analytics using Splunk, ELK (ElasticSearch-Logstash-Kibana), Loggly.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.