Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
• Valid H1b Visa Transfers Welcomes, Green Card Petition Filed Within 6 Months
• Please No OPT EAD, Valid H1b With 24 Months Remaining Or TN1
Employees: More than 2,000 Globally, with aprox 400 in Engineering.
Industry: Financial Enterprise Software [SaaS & PaaS], think similar to Salesforce.com and their Force.com platform as a service.
[Tell Me More About The Position]
We’re 1 of the top 5 SaaS companies in the world, and considered to be the fastest growing among the 5. In the past 18 months we’ve grown our revenues from $180.0 million to over $400.0 million, remained profitable and growing earnings at 283% quarter over quarter. We’ve seen our stock grow from $30.00 to over $120.00 per share.
We are to the financial technology world (FinTech) what Salesforce.com is to the sales and marketing world - think similar to Salesforce. Currently we’re processing $1.5 billion dollars daily in complex financial transactions for a $1.36 trillion dollar industry.
[Awards and Recognition]
• SF Business Times Bay Area Best Places to Work, 2017
• San Francisco Business Times Top 50 East Bay Tech Employers, 2017
Interested in talking with us further about our opportunity?
We are seeking an experienced Windows System engineer who can be part of our growing Private cloud team. We are looking engineers who are passionate with deep windows architecture and administration and leverages automation skills to scale and manage. Over the next several years we are migrating large portions of our workloads from our private datacenters to Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) and any experience with public cloud tools and services is a plus.
• Design and Architect the core Windows Systems for our Hybrid Datacenter model.
• Developer skill, .Net, C#, Java, Powershell, etc.
• Experience with frontend web portal programming and design.
• Experience with system provision, automation and orchestration.
• Experience with any infrastructure automation tools, such as puppet, chef, ansible, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft technology including Exchange, SCCM, active directory, GPO, group management, etc.
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP network and various fundamental network services such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, telnet, SSH, etc.
• Consult with product engineering teams on best practices related to Windows and Autoscaling, High Availability and Resilience of Windows based systems.
• Act as tier 3 escalation point for Windows Server issues.
• Make recommendations for improvements to current processes and procedures to support a high performing windows environment.
• AWS Cloudformation and SaltStack experience is a plus.
• Experience in designing, deploying and operating Windows cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web Services.
• 3+ years of Windows 2012 experience
• 5+ years of Windows Automation experience
• 5+ years support IIS, .Net and Windows SQL Server
• 2+ years of experience building Automation Pipelines leveraging Github, Jenkins and configuration management tool.
• Excellent communication skills and architectural concepts.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent.