• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Our client is seeking a Frontend Engineer to build our next generation customer experience. You will work closely with product managers and UX designers to build a self-service SaaS product platform for new and existing database products.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will help build a set of libraries, reusable components and best practices to help other teams painlessly create user-centered web applications.
• 2+ years of hands-on software development experience
• Solid web application engineering experience with a frontend focus
• A passion for responsive UX, cloud technology, and API design
• Experience with Angular, RxJS, SaSS, Webpack, Gulp or equivalent technologies
• Experience building RESTful web services
• Experience with AWS or other public cloud providers
• Experience working as a full stack engineer is a plus.
• Ability to build an end-to-end user experience as part of a service oriented product
• Experience working with large data sets including NoSQL data stores
• Knowledge of relational database engines
• Familiarity with DevOps software development methods
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.