Our client works with some of the most respected Airlines in the world. They've developed one of the industry leading and most effective software products for revenue management systems. The company directly influences the bottom-line revenue for major airlines, by providing critical, data-driven information (such as competitive fare and look-to-book ratios). With their software, new routes and rapid changes are easily managed with a multitude of tools available in their software product suite, with comprehensive reporting capabilities that reveal a true picture. They currently support over 70 major airlines.
This Software Developer will be part of a team responsible for creating this enterprise, next-generation product for the company. You will have the chance to contribute to the architecture, design, development, and implementation; while applying expertise and knowledge to execute successful on-time development to support major customer milestones throughout full SDLC. This development includes ensuring best practice approaches of Unit and Performance testing as part of a Continuous Testing process.
• Minimum 7 years with full stack enterprise development
• Knowledge of object-oriented languages including Java, or Objective C will be considered, C# language preferred
• NET or Windows Forms
• MS Transact SQL language and C# libraries required
• Experience with source control products in team environment
• TCP/IP for identifying communications issues
• Track record of contributing to successful, on-time product releases for new and/or derivative software products.
• Ability to work independently and develop detailed solutions to high-level requirements
The following are a plus:
• iOS or Android
• Web Services knowledge
• Experience with Activity Directory
• Airline reservations or RM system experience
• UI/UX design and development experience
• OLTP experience
• Experience with Cloud based deployments
• Experience with Agile Methodologies