Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove a world class business consulting firm that solves complex human capital challenges among the most admired companies globally. We’ve assembled a best of breed team of recruitment experts that help our clientele attract and retain the brightest Executive, Technical, Sales and Marketing professionals through Executive Search, Contingent Search and Contract Staffing engagements.
Our ongoing success and existence has been defined by a simple, but unique approach that defies the industry-standard. First and foremost we thrive on building lasting personal relationships with everyone we come in contact with each day. Equally as important is our pursuit to become the most knowledgeable experts in our given area of expertise along with upholding traditional ethics and privacy.
Who you are, and what do you bring to our organization..
You are an autonomous and independent, adaptable and highly motivated professional who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. You're a prideful detective- you’re a mover, a shaker, a natural born social connector.
You are an extraordinary ability to establish relationships with key people within any industry, but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time.
Who we are, and what are we searching for..
We’re searching for for experienced and savvy Technical Sourcers to identify, engage and screen software engineering professionals. In this role, you will find creative and unique ways to identify and attract *PASSIVE* job seekers for positions that we assign to you.
You will collaborate with Program Managers from our Sourcing organization to deeply understand the requirements that are assigned to you. You will immerse yourself in becoming an expert in the software engineering community in order to provide a hyper-personalize and knowledgable candidate experience. As part of our global focus, you will have an opportunity to share your sourcing knowledge and to tap into other profitable opportunities throughout our firm.
• PLEASE NOTE: we will not consider generalists for this position. You must demonstrate at least 3 or more years where you’ve specialized in finding software engineering talent leveraging tools such as LinkedIn.
• You must be able to demonstrable history of using creative sourcing strategies, which are uniquely your own.
• You have a passion and demonstrated ability to successfully identify, qualify, and engage diverse candidates at all skill levels.
• You have a working knowledge and demonstrated success of an applicant tracking system and sourcing strategies and tools.
• Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
• Strong oral and written english/communication skills, including a willingness to call and engage candidates from a quiet and professional atmosphere.
• Strong work ethic, we’ll say this again, we’re looking for someone with an exceptional work ethic!