Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We're a world-class business consulting firm that solves complex human capital challenges among the most admired companies globally. We’ve assembled a best of breed team of recruitment experts that help our clientele attract and retain the brightest Executive, Technical, Sales and Marketing professionals through Executive Search, Contingent Search and Contract Staffing engagements. With operations in the Pacific Northwest, San Francisco, New York and Europe, we continue to expand our reach with every new relationship we establish.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 global consumer console gaming companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 2 of the top 3 global streaming music companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 big data/advanced analytics companies.
We’re immediately searching for an exceptional Business Development Director to lead sales and account management activities throughout our Pacific Northwest market territories. We’re looking for the following traits:
• YOU will be responsible for developing a complete end-to-end strategy for broader business development within our company, including lead generation, new business-to-business account development, and ongoing account management. Eventually, building a team of Account Managers and SDRs.
• YOU will be an experienced hybrid Hunter and Farmer with a passion for exceptional customer experiences. The right individual will be able to communicate the precise differences between hunting and farming, and will enjoy the thrill of the hunt.
• YOU will have experience in selling larger, complex IT, Consulting and/or Staffing solutions, where it’s essential to collaborate across multiple stakeholders to establish the initial client relationship, and furthermore proliferate throughout various parallel organizations within said client.
• YOU will be responsible for deal execution, which includes driving deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from transactions which do meet the business objectives or represent a potential and unacceptable risk.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Prior experience in the IT Consulting, Staffing or Headhunting industry is preferred. Although, we’ll consider similar technical sales backgrounds with longer sales cycles.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, specifically having a strong executive presence as this position will likely interface frequently with CEx level constituents.
• Strong interpersonal traits such as self-motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks. Bonus points for clearly articulating your passion for a career versus a job.
• Willingness to obtain and retain (learn) technical knowledge that will differentiate you as a subject matter expert and allow you to rise above the noise throughout our industry.