Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
We’ve built the most scalable and performant real-time platform that has ever existed. This platform has become the basis for the cloud of the future powering hyper-responsive collaborative apps across the globe through billions of mobile devices worldwide with unparalleled speed and efficiency. In fact, for benchmark reference, our platform already powers one such use-case with more than 3 million simultaneous mobile connections with 0.2-second response time.
This is the largest real-time concurrent interactive application suites ever built - there’s nothing even close to it.
Fast Facts, our Engineering team is comprised of industry leading talent coming from Google, Netflix, LinkedIn, IBM Watson, Twitter, Microsoft and Yahoo to name but a few. Our President has been responsible for building the largest revenue generating SaaS applications in the world, grossing multitudes of billions of dollars annually. Our Vice President of Platform Engineering is a Google alumi and joined the company pre-IPO.
We cannot confirm, nor deny, but it’s been rumored that the company produces nearly one billion in revenue annually, and has become one of the fastest companies to achieve a $10 billion dollar valuation in history.
Interested in making history? Interested in building a platform that literally aims to connect every device in the world? Please get in touch.
With massive scale global systems feeding our teams large streams of real-time data, we‘re looking for a sharp Data Science Engineer to turn true big data into actionable insights.
As a Data Science Engineer, you’ll play a crucial role in building out a revolutionary next generation real-time analytics system. You’ll work closely with the R&D team to turn theoretical and strategic goals into technical products that push the boundaries of analytics, machine learning, and live operations.
• Design and develop high-performance, data-driven systems in a distributed infrastructure.
• Research and develop algorithms to analyze high velocity streaming data.
• Design and evaluate experiments to monitor key product metrics, understand root causes of changes in performance.
• Build user behavior models to guide product roadmaps.
• Design experiments to answer targeted questions.
• Understand ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends.
• Translate strategic requirements into usable tools and infrastructure.
• Identify and promote best practices across the organization.
• Implement large scale data management and transformation systems.
• You love building new products and can take an idea from inception, to development and production.
• You have a deep research interest in developing novel statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms.
• You’re a team player and an effective communicator.
• Familiarity/experience with machine learning models, statistical modeling and validation.
• Understanding of modern machine learning techniques (i.e. classification, clustering).
• Applied experience with distributed machine learning and computing framework (e.g. Spark).
• 3+ years experience with Python, R, Java or Scala.
• Experience productionalizing machine learning models is a big plus.