Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove is a respected technology consultancy that helps leading IT and Software Engineering organization within the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professionals such as yourself.
Our industry accolades include:
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 big data/advanced analytics companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 2 largest software companies in the world.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 8 largest retail brands in the world.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 largest cloud computing companies.
We separate ourselves from the competition by offering our clients more than just consultancy services. We focus equally on building-out their full-time and executive ranks – allowing us to offer our talent network (YOU) more opportunity and upward trajectory throughout your career.
Verticalmove is an (EEO) Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Verticalmove will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Our client is a leading Enterprise SaaS Software company located in Palo Alto that has more than 3,000 customers across 85 countries worldwide such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Docusign, Hortonworks, etc. They’ve raised nearly $180 million in funding from top VCs responsible for other successful companies such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Box and Yelp.
• Be a UI superstar, design, and implement user interfaces to help accelerate the signup and onboarding process.
• Value team excellence over individual productivity.
• Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
• Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites.
• Contribute to the analysis of functional requirements.
• Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
• Experience building a SaaS product.
• Knowledge of a cloud platform like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
• Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Nexus, Artifactory.
• Solid experience building enterprise-scale multi-tier, distributed web-based applications.
• Solid experience in object-oriented design and programming concepts.
• Solid experience building high-scale, multi-tenant Web services/APIs using REST/JSON using Micro-Service architecture pattern.
• Experienced with agile software development methods (including continuous integration, delivery).