Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove is a respected technology consultancy that helps leading IT and Software Engineering organization within the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professionals such as yourself.
Our industry accolades include:
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 big data/advanced analytics companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 2 largest software companies in the world.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 8 largest retail brands in the world.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 largest cloud computing companies.
We separate ourselves from the competition by offering our clients more than just consultancy services. We focus equally on building-out their full-time and executive ranks – allowing us to offer our talent network (YOU) more opportunity and upward trajectory throughout your career.
Verticalmove is an (EEO) Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Verticalmove will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Our client is a leading Enterprise SaaS Software company located in Palo Alto that has more than 3,000 customers across 85 countries worldwide such as Coca-Cola, DHL, Docusign, Hortonworks, etc. We’ve raised nearly $180 million in funding from top VCs responsible for other successful companies such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Box and Yelp.
• Provide technical engineering services and solutions to entire engineering organization.
• Design, automate, and maintain internal tools, processes, and systems related dev tools, build system, CI, CD, tool integrations, and other engineering processes.
• Monitor daily automated builds and CI/CD pipelines and resolve errors / failures.
• Set up, administer, and maintain tools such as Git, Perforce, Jenkins, JIRA, Crucible, ESX and VMs, etc.
• Good understanding of virtualization, dynamic provisioning, Docker, AWS, Linux and Windows a plus.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in Tools, Build, Release, and/or DevOps.
• Expert proficiency with Java stacks on Linux platforms. Familiarity with C# and Windows is a big plus.
• Extensive experience in automating build, release/deployment, CI/CD, manual processes and workflows.
• Demonstrate proficiency with at least 3 of the following languages: Python, Perl, Shell scripting, Ruby.
• Hands-on experience with tools such as Git, Perforce, Gradle, Maven, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity, JFrog Artifactory, Nexus Repository, and/or other CI/CD tools.
• Experience implementing containerization or virtualization using Docker, VMWare, Virtualbox, or Vagrant.
• Strong communication, collaboration, self-starter, and fast learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.