Nice to meet you! I'm often regarded as one of the geekiest Recruiters in the industry and I couldn't be more proud to be honest. I've loved computers since my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in 1981, followed by a Laser 128, which was an Apple II clone manufactured by Vtech. I introduced Apple Logo (think similar to Lisp) to my Elementary School and helped teach after school classes on the Apple II.
Fast forward three-decades later, I'm still playing with code, deploying systems on AWS EC2/S3 and for the past 16+ years have built some of the most prestigious enterprise and consumer software companies in the world.
You can expect that I will never spam your resume anywhere. I'm incredibly technical and have a deep understanding the technology and trends that make our industry go around. I'm a wealth of opportunities that you wouldn't likely find elsewhere as the best roles are rarely advertised.
Verticalmove is a respected technology consultancy that helps leading IT and Software Engineering organization within the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professionals such as yourself.
Our industry accolades include:
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 6 of the top 8 big data/advanced analytics companies.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 2 largest software companies in the world.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 8 largest retail brands in the world.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 4 of the top 5 most recognized VC firms.
• Preferred Staffing Partner: 1 of the top 3 largest cloud computing companies.
We separate ourselves from the competition by offering our clients more than just consultancy services. We focus equally on building-out their full-time and executive ranks – allowing us to offer our talent network (YOU) more opportunity and upward trajectory throughout your career.
Verticalmove is an (EEO) Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Verticalmove will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
• YOU will serve as the primary architect for our SharePoint Online presence worldwide.
• YOU will help our client choose the best architectural design for Office 365 overall, custom applications which will be hosted in SharePoint Online, and helping to devise a migration strategy for migrating SharePoint 2010 Foundation sites into SharePoint Online.
• YOU will advise our client on what should be hosted in Cloud vs. On-Premise SharePoint and be able to articulate the pros and cons of the recommended architecture.
• YOU will also serve as a developer who can implement the recommended strategy, as well as provide support to end users who are encountering problems with SharePoint.
• YOU will have five to ten years of experience with the Microsoft SharePoint platform and related technologies, including experience with large-scale .NET applications and project management.
• Web/SharePoint Development .NET
• SharePoint Workflows VB
• SharePoint Designer CSS
• Custom Web Parts HTML/XML
• InfoPath Visual Studio
• SQL C#
• SQL Server Data Services (SSDS) Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience.